At Horton Green we believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. As well as being a place of learning, we pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming in to a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to. We also involve children and parents in trying to continually improve.
At Horton Green we aim to:
- to provide a safe, happy, caring, stimulating and secure environment for our children where everyone feels valued, included and respected
- to engage our children in the highest-quality teaching and learning and to maximise success for all
- to create a nursery which feels like home and to provide an extended family environment
- to work together with parents as partners to improve learning and care
- to value and empower our children and staff by recognising and celebrating successes and achievements
- to promote well-being and respect
- to develop a culture of ambition and achievement
to equip our children with skills for learning, life and work, ready to actively grasp and follow their dreams in the future.
We hold regular stay and play sessions with parents and parent feedback sessions so that our parents are fully informed. We ask parents to provide us with feedback which in turn helps us to grow as a setting.
Each child is allocated a professional qualified practitioner